A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hsu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hsu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C Hsu DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George C. Hsu practice?
- Dr. George Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. George Hsu practices Facial Plastic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Plastic Surgeons.