Dr. George Hsu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Hsu?

August 27th, 2015

Had a great experience. Had a problem with my ear, he tried a fix, didn't work so took care of it on 2nd visit. Did the trick!

August 27th, 2012

Chronic Sinus Infection

I suffered from a chronic sinus infection for 18 months. I saw Dr. Hsu at the 2nd - 10th month of the infection. He treated me with several antibiotics, did a rhinoscopy, and even a c-scan of my sinuses. I continued to suffer from the infection. I felt as if he was not doing me any good. I stopped going in order to save the $25 copay every time I went to see him. Finally after another 5-6 months of suffering I went to another allergy clinic. The first thing they did was a culture of my sinus secretions. It turns out I had a very heavy bacterial infection that could only be treated with a certain kind of antibiotic. A culture was something Dr. Hsu never did. Maybe if he had I wouldn't have suffered for as long as I did.

June 17th, 2016