Dr. George Huffmon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 18th, 2016
Greatest Neck Doctor and Staff
Wow! I can't say enough about Dr. Huffmon III and his Staff! Dr. Huffmon was able to diagnose my problem with the neck instead of Carpal Tunnel which I had been seeing doctors for over a year. He went over the procedure that I needed, showed me my MRI explaining in details what needed to be done, and actually showed me the type of plates and screws that possibly would be put in my neck. The surgery was done and wow did it make a difference. His staff were so helpful. Especially Jeff his PA and Crimson who schedules the surgery and was my go to person always answering my questions. If you are having neck problems this is the only doctor to see!

January 28th, 2016
Mayor Town of Caswell Beach
Dr. Huffmon worked closely with my referring physician to provided the surgery I needed. Huffmon was easy to talk to, took the time to explain what procedure was necessary, how the procedure would be done and the pros and possible cons of the procedure. At the surgical center Dr Huffmon visited with me before and after susrgery, he spent time making sure I understood what we would be doing, how I would feel after the procedure and spent time speaking to me with out appearing to be rushed or in a hurry to be someplace else. At my first follow up visit at Dr. Huffman's office Dr. Huffmon was considerate of my questions, and made certain I understood what needed to be done to obtain a good recovery. Although Dr. Huffmon, his nurse and PA's set a sterling example of medical knowledge/ability, understanding, patience, caring and concern, select members of the administrative staff might benefit from additional job training in customer relations and job training.

January 11th, 2016
Jeff Probst,PA I found Jeff to be as compassinate as Dr. Huffmon, they make a great team.
Dr. George Huffmon is my new hero! After being in excruciating pain for months , he took one look at my MRI and diagnosed the problem. He was encouraging, understanding , prompt and proactive. I am so thankful that I was able to find him. I would highly recommend him.

November 19th, 2015
Great doctor
Excellent doctor, quick in response and straight-forward.

October 5th, 2015
Never would I use these folks
I explained to these folks that I was currently seeing a neurosurgeon but wanted to switch to them. She began explaining why I had to wait 90 days before I could do that and as began with my first question she hung right up on me...... and I would want to see these people why? She actually did me a huge favor, I would have hated to get this kind of treatment halfway into any procedure. I would never use these folks mainly for that reason, their office staff seems to need some brushing up on, a bunch ! Never Use These People, Why Would You?

June 29th, 2015
I had a spinal fusion over a year ago (L-3 & L-4) and Dr. Huffmon did a wonderful job. I just wish I had the surgery years ago. I would recommend this doctor to anyone and will not hesitate to see him again if I need him.

May 14th, 2015
Best Surgeon on east coast

April 25th, 2015
GOD complex DR
He will do a surgery to get paid them never See you again. Allow his assistants to misdiagnosed me and cause me three additional surgeries from infections. But he got paid each time ago I'm sure he's happy.

April 7th, 2015
MY APPOINTMENT WAS (ALL THREE TIMES) WAS TO SEE DR HUFFMON. I BELIEVE I HAVE SEEN EVERYONE ON STAFF BUT HIM. WAS VERY DISHEARTENED THE LAST VISIT. WAITED IN PATIENT ROOM FOR APPROX. 30 MINUTES FOR A 10 MINUTE SLUR FROM A PA.

December 11th, 2014
ery pleased with the results of my laminectomy

February 27th, 2014
Glad I was referred to Dr Huffmon
Dr Huffmon was extremely courteous and very thorough. He made sure my family was informed promptly following the procedure. His staff has always treated my very nicely. It is very early days yet, but it appears that the procedure will make a wonderful change in my life.

December 11th, 2013
Neck surgery 08/06/2012
I don't think there could be a better Neuro Surgeon in the world. My experience with him was 100% positive. The pain I had before surgery was very extreme. I have been pain free for the past eighteen months since surgery. He also performed back surgery on my son with the same results. I have refered three of my friends to him and they are as well completely sattisfied. I couldn't begin to thank him enough. Also, many thanks to Dr. Michael Greybar, the worlds best Chiropractor, for referring me to Dr. Huffman.