A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hugman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hugman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hugman
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hugman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hugman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hugman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George R Hugman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George R. Hugman practice?
- Dr. George Hugman has 1 office location.
Dr. George Hugman practices Family Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Family Physicians.