Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. George Hugman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hugman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hugman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hugman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hugman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hugman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George R. Hugman practice?
Dr. George Hugman practices Family Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Family Physicians.