Learn more about Dr. George Hugman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hugman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hugman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hugman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hugman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hugman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hugman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George R Hugman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George R. Hugman practice?
- Dr. George Hugman has 1 office location.
Dr. George Hugman practices Family Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Primary Care Doctors.