Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About George Hutfless
George Hutfless, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. George Hutfless is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy and Alegent Bergan Mercy Hospital. George Hutfless has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
George Hutfless has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
George Hutfless is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Satish Mediratta
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi52
Dr. Larry Brown
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Omaha, NE 1.06 mi24
Dr. Leslie Eiland
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 1.19 mi6