A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hvostik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hvostik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hvostik, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hvostik graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hvostik has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George R Hvostik MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Hvostik practice?
- Dr. George Hvostik has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Hvostik practices Nephrology near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Grayslake, IL and Libertyville, IL.
See Vernon Hills Nephrologists.