A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ibars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ibars is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ibars, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibars graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibars has 12 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C Ibars FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George C. Ibars practice?
- Dr. George Ibars has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Ibars practices Neurological Surgery near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Hallandale Beach, FL.