A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ikeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ikeler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ikeler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikeler graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ikeler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hosp -Waterman, Eustis, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Raymond Ikeler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George R. Ikeler practice?
- Dr. George Ikeler has 1 office location.
Dr. George Ikeler practices Family Medicine near Sorrento, FL.
See Sorrento Family Physicians.