A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Irons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irons
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Irons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Irons graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Irons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George V Irons MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George V. Irons practice?
- Dr. George Irons has 7 office locations.
Dr. George Irons practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC and Huntersville, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Cardiologists.