A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Irons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irons
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Irons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Irons graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Irons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George V Irons MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George V. Irons practice?
- Dr. George Irons has 7 office locations.
Dr. George Irons practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC and Huntersville, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Cardiologists.