Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Irons Jr
Dr. George Irons Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kings Mountain, NC, with other offices in Gastonia, NC and Matthews, NC (and 4 other locations). He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Irons is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Presbyterian Hospital and Presb Orthopaedic Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Irons Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Irons Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kings Mountain, NC.
Dr. Elias Ashame
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Kings Mountain, NC 0 mi9
Dr. Christian Anderson
Kings Mountain, NC 0 mi26
Dr. Neeraj Ashri
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Kings Mountain, NC 0 mi20