A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Isa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Isa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isa
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Isa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Isa, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Limb Salvage
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Isa graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Isa has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Isa MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George Isa practice?
- Dr. George Isa has 1 office location.
Dr. George Isa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Cardiologists.