A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Isa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Isa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Isa graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Isa has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George F. Isa practice?
Dr. George Isa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Covington Cardiologists.