A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Isa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Isa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isa
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Isa, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Limb Salvage
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Isa graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Isa has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Isa MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George Isa practice?
- Dr. George Isa has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Isa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Cardiologists.