Dr. George Isa MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology Covington, LA

August 30th, 2016
Needs to stop "accepting new patients"
I cannot review Dr. Isa on several of the details as I will not be seeing him. One hour before the scheduled appt., his office called. He had had an emergency at the hospital and could not keep the appt. Understandable. However, as a new patient with alarming symptoms, I had already waited two months due to unavailability of appts. His next appt. was another two months out. Seriously?? Four months?! While I feel confident that he is an excellent doctor, he needs to close his practice to accepting new patients as he is obviously overscheduled. Looks like the only way to see him on a timely basis is in the ER.

May 28th, 2014
retired
I had an appointment for 2 months scheduled. On the day I was supposed to Dr. Isa, it was storming and possible flooding was possible in the area. Upon arrival, I was told by his staff that the appointment had been canceled. I was not notified. My appointment has been scheduled 3 three weeks from now. Dr. Isa is wonderful, but his staff could use a lot of training. This is not the firsts time that scheduling has been a problem.

August 9th, 2013
Life saver
We went in to see Dr. Isa for some test results , From the moment we walked in it was great, He was running late and he appoligized, which never happens. Then he went over test , explained things , and told us his opinions, ask what we thought and from there we decided to go with his opinion, which we thank god for, He Brought me(Lynn) in the cath lab to review the problems that my fiance was having and to let me know they were serious and he had to be transported, he did everything he could to make me comfortable and not freak out, I love the way he explains things. He has such great attitude and bed side manner and spends time with the family, not just with the patient. Dr. Isa is AMAZING , and we will continue to follow up with him on our regular visits. Thanks Dr. Isa you saved my Fiances Life.

August 8th, 2013
Experience with Angiogram
I just had an angiogram at Ochsner out-patient in Covington and I want to comment on Dr. Isa and the staff there. Dr. Isa was the best. We had a delay as the person ahead of me suffered a heart attack so my procedure was delayed a bit but Dr. Isa was there to inform me of what to expect and the nursing staff at Ochner were wonderful. The time passed so fast. I had my angiogram and Dr. Isa was the best. I am recovering so nicely and would reccomend Dr. Isa to everyone. He and his staff do everything they can to make your procedure as plesant as possible. His office staff are right on too. He is a five star doctor.

May 9th, 2012
good
precise and to the point. wonderful

April 18th, 2012
A fine, bright young cardiologist. He cares about his patients and knows how to approach difficult issues.

November 23rd, 2011
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Isa for the past 5 months. I have had 2 procedures with him and have had top of the line service from him and his staff. My first visit with him was over 2 hours and he was very detailed and informative. He is very positive and confident which is comforting when you are concerned about your health. I will continue under his care and highly recommend him.

June 8th, 2011
Waited over 5 Hours and NO doctor!!!
They told me to be there @ 11am and my surgery was @ noon. Well 2:30pm has come and still NO doctor Isa. I had the IV in my arm and everything. The nurse calls his office and they said he is not ready YET! Well I finally told the nurse to get the IV out of my arm and I will find another doctor, because if he is not professional I don't want him. No phone call or nothing from him, so yes, I did get dress and I would NOT recommend him to no one. He didn't care at all. where I come from Doctors usally be the first to CARE!!