by Linda on Mar 19th, 2015

Really like that he did a hands on exam and explained everything.

Jun 21st, 2012

DR Isaac was very good at finding what was wrong. I have polymyalgia Rheumatica

The most intelligent and caring person I know. show details The most intelligent and caring person I know.
May 30th, 2012

-Great Staff-Caring-HILARIOUS!!-I recommend Him!!

The Drs. (Problem Case) show details The Drs. (Problem Case)
May 23rd, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Isaac for almost 10 yrs. now. He has always been compassionate and patient with me. He is the first Dr. that I have every felt really comfortable with. Sometimes we get talking about so many things we forget why I'm there. Dr. Isaac and his staff have been very helpful with my difficult Ins. Co. and getting my medication. I just wish they could find a cure for RA.

Apr 12th, 2012

While he may not have the best bedside manner, I fee the doctor knows what he is talking about.

Overall show details Overall
Mar 14th, 2012

Overall the first visit was diappointing. The time spent on the actual consultation was so minimal and every question I asked was redirected with a question he had for me. Not recommended from this point.

Do not go to this Doctor. He thinks every other doctor is wrong show details Do not go to this Doctor. He thinks every other doctor is wrong
Feb 10th, 2012

This guy thinks he knows everything.

Amazing Person, Good personality, Great staff, Intelligent show details Amazing Person, Good personality, Great staff, Intelligent
Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Isaac is the best doctor out there, he has a great staff, he has a good sense of humor, and he cares so much about each patient I recommend seeing him!!

Aug 23rd, 2010

Good Dr... Wanted to help and actually has a sense of humor. I like him, I'll continue to go to him!

Go out of network if you need to- do not see show details Go out of network if you need to- do not see
Jun 18th, 2009

I would not see this person at all. He is full of himself, his nurses are sub-par, just a horrible experience!