A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Isaac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Isaac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaac
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Isaac Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Isaac, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaac graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Isaac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- 45th Street Mental Health Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Isaac MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George Isaac practice?
- Dr. George Isaac has 7 office locations.
Dr. George Isaac practices Psychiatry near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Short Hills, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Flushing Psychiatrists.