A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Isaac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Isaac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaac
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Isaac Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Isaac, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaac graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Isaac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- 45th Street Mental Health Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Isaac MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George Isaac practice?
- Dr. George Isaac has 7 office locations.
Dr. George Isaac practices Psychiatry near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Short Hills, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Flushing Psychiatrists.