A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Istaphanous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Istaphanous is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Istaphanous, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Istaphanous graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Istaphanous has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kareem Istaphanous MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George K. Istaphanous practice?
- Dr. George Istaphanous has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Istaphanous practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.