A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ivanovskis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ivanovskis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivanovskis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ivanovskis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Veterans Admin Hospital
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ivanovskis MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Ivanovskis practice?
- Dr. George Ivanovskis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Ivanovskis practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.