A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Alexander, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Alexander, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainview Hospital, Las Vegas, Nv
- Summerlin Hospital Med Ctr, Las Vegas, Nv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Alexander FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Alexander practice?
- Dr. George Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. George Alexander practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.