A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Cox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Cox MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Cox practice?
- Dr. George Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. George Cox practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Gastroenterologists.