A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Cox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Cox MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Cox practice?
- Dr. George Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. George Cox practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Gastroenterologists.