A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hart, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hart has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Jonathan Hart MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Hart practice?
- Dr. George Hart has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Hart practices Neurology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Swarthmore, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Neurologists.