A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jones is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Jones, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George James Jones MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Jones practice?
- Dr. George Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Jones practices Urology near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bentleyville, PA.
See Washington Urologists.