A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Makari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Makari, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Makari graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Makari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Jack Makari MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George J. Makari practice?
- Dr. George Makari has 1 office location.
Dr. George Makari practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.