A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mansour is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansour
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mansour Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mansour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph Mansour MD is a male Medical Geneticist and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. George J. Mansour practice?
- Dr. George Mansour has 1 office location.
Dr. George Mansour practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Geneticists.