A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. George Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mansour is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mansour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph Mansour MD is a male Medical Geneticist and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. George J. Mansour practice?
- Dr. George Mansour has 1 office location.
Dr. George Mansour practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Geneticists.