A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schilling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Schilling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schilling
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schilling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilling graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schilling has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph Schilling MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Schilling practice?
- Dr. George Schilling has 1 office location.
Dr. George Schilling practices Surgery near Ilion, NY.
See Ilion Surgeons.