A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schilling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Schilling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilling graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schilling has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schilling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George J. Schilling practice?
Dr. George Schilling practices Surgery near Ilion, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY.
See Ilion Surgeons.