Dr. George Thomas III Is this you?

3.0

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Dr. Thomas is genuine and knowledgeable....and brilliant because he was able to identify and resolve a difficult medical issue that other doctors were unable to.

BEWARE

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Im trying to keep this brief without writing a novel. I had a undisputed work injury and went to the hospital immediately for injury and documentation. I didn't want surgery unless I needed it. It was a boardline tear and surgery was optional. I waited for surgery and after a few months I needed it. However my insurance denied medical even though my surgery was approved 6 months prior. Now, They did not want to give me the surgery. They only wanted physical Therapy. I had to go through a Lawye and the process of a AME (Agreed upon medical exam)and George Thomas was the doctor selected. During the evaluation he made comments that this looked like it was 50% related to being atheletic. I stated to him, that I have not been in sport for over 20 yrs and I have never been injuried. He then stated well its you shoulder and its possible because you threw a ball in high schoo, etc. How rediculious. I stated, "excuse me, that is a assumption, I dont even throw with my right arm. Im left handed and throw with my left. I cant believe you made that statement." He didn't continue. He finished his evaluation. I left the office disappointed with his evaluation. I get the report and was shocked. Compeletely wrong stated 50% was athletic related. I don't play sports. WHAT!A few years later, another co-employee was injuried on the job. Witnesses and all. Undisputed at work. Workers Comp denies this injury. At an event we were talking about injuries. This employee told me to be ware of George THomas III that he completely twisted the evaluation. Stating that the injury to the shoulder was due to the employees posture. The employee was completely shocked. This was witness by a number of employee when the should was popped out of place. It had nothing to do with years of posture. Once I heard this I wanted to leave this review. Beware of this doctor. Something is fishy with his evaluations.I tried to put a responce on Heathgrades and my computer stated a pop up warning that this site was unsafe with malware and scams. I was unable to leave feedback. Kinda weird.

Great Dr.

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Dr. Thomas is a wonderful Dr. His carpets might be stained but he did not put them there. And a stain does not make him a bad Dr. The opposite, he's a compassionate and wise Dr.

Excellent Standard