Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Jabaji
Dr. George Jabaji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rosedale, MD. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Jabaji is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Jabaji has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. George Jabaji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rosedale, MD.
Dr. Kapil Simlote
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Rosedale, MD 0 mi19
Dr. Ziv Gamliel
Vascular Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Rosedale, MD 0.32 mi30
Dr. Daniel Harley
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Rosedale, MD 0.32 mi46