Learn more about Dr. George Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbour
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Jabbour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Jabbour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tyrone Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Y Jabbour MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George Y. Jabbour practice?
- Dr. George Jabbour has 1 office location.
Dr. George Jabbour practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Cardiologists.