A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jabren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jabren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Jabren, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabren graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Jabren has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Jabren MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Jabren practice?
- Dr. George Jabren has 1 office location.
Dr. George Jabren practices Urology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peachtree City, GA and Blue Ridge, GA.
See Fall River Urologists.