A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jacob is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacob Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Jacob has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Franciscan Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Jacob MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Jacob practice?
- Dr. George Jacob has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Jacob practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Orthopedic Surgeons.