A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jallo, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Jallo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Gliosarcoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Stem Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jallo graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Jallo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jallo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George I. Jallo practice?
Dr. George Jallo practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, Pain Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons, Baltimore Pediatric Surgeons, Baltimore Pain Management Doctors, and Baltimore Neurologists.