A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jayatilaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayatilaka graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Jayatilaka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jayatilaka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George G. Jayatilaka practice?
Dr. George Jayatilaka practices Pediatrics near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.