A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jayatilaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jayatilaka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayatilaka graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Jayatilaka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George George Jayatilaka MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George G. Jayatilaka practice?
- Dr. George Jayatilaka has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Jayatilaka practices Pediatrics near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.