A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George John is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George John, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. John has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. John accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans