A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George John is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George John, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. John has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Robert John MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George R. John practice?
- Dr. George John has 5 office locations.
Dr. George John practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Columbus, IN.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.