A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. John has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C John MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George C. John practice?
- Dr. George John has 2 office locations.
Dr. George John practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.