A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Johnston, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Johnston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George David Johnston DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George D. Johnston practice?
- Dr. George Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Johnston practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Brookings, OR.
See Medford Physiatrists and Medford Pain Management Doctors.