Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

If you are in physical pain he's the one who will help you out show details If you are in physical pain he's the one who will help you out
by Heather & Doug on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Johnston is an excellent Dr. He and his staff have taken wonderful care of me, and my pain level has dropped. His evaluations, professionalism, and warm manner places him #1 in my family's eyes. we recommend him very highly.

Six Times they tried to IV me -- couldn't do it! show details Six Times they tried to IV me -- couldn't do it!
by Judy Shafer on Nov 8th, 2008

Frankly I was shocked that their two supposed nurses stuck me for times and could not start an IV. I never have trouble with IV. Then the Doctor comes in and I thought, finally, someone that knows what he is doing. He stuck me twice and couldn't get the IV going. I even offered the large, ropey veins on the top of my foot. Then he says we will have to reschedule for a Hospital that has an "IV Team" so that he can then perform the nerve block. Well I figure that if they can't perform a simple IV then there is NO WAY I'm letting him stick a 12 inch needle in my back. I could not believe their lack of basic abilities.