Dr. George Johnston, DO
Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
This office all staff included are amazing! show details This office all staff included are amazing!
by Anonymous on May 19th, 2016 on doctor.com

This office all staff included are amazing! Everyone is helpful and right on top of things. The wait time is minimal and I love the professional q ...

Feb 4th, 2016

Very impressed!!

Dr. Johnston is the best, and also nurse Bree. show details Dr. Johnston is the best, and also nurse Bree.
by Leanne F. on Dec 22nd, 2015 on doctor.com

Happy Hollidays to the very best doctor and to his outstanding staff. Happy Hollidays to you and your wonderful staff. Thank You, Leanne Freitag

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Every one is great. show details Every one is great.
by Steve M. on Dec 9th, 2015 on doctor.com

Thanks for all you do for my health! Great. MoonMan Steve Moon

Read Full Review at doctor.com
If you are in physical pain he's the one who will help you out show details If you are in physical pain he's the one who will help you out
by Heather & Doug on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Johnston is an excellent Dr. He and his staff have taken wonderful care of me, and my pain level has dropped. His evaluations, professionalism, and warm manner places him #1 in my family's eyes. we recommend him very highly.

Six Times they tried to IV me -- couldn't do it! show details Six Times they tried to IV me -- couldn't do it!
by Judy Shafer on Nov 8th, 2008

Frankly I was shocked that their two supposed nurses stuck me for times and could not start an IV. I never have trouble with IV. Then the Doctor comes in and I thought, finally, someone that knows what he is doing. He stuck me twice and couldn't get the IV going. I even offered the large, ropey veins on the top of my foot. Then he says we will have to reschedule for a Hospital that has an "IV Team" so that he can then perform the nerve block. Well I figure that if they can't perform a simple IV then there is NO WAY I'm letting him stick a 12 inch needle in my back. I could not believe their lack of basic abilities.