A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Joseph is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Joseph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George Joseph practice?
- Dr. George Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. George Joseph practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.