Dr. George Jung MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2016
The Best
I had a 12:15 appointment to see Dr. Jung, by 12:15 I was in the exam room and the nurse took my vitals, at 12:30 Dr. Jung came in to finish the exam and recomment treatment. I can not say enough about Dr Jung's professionalism and ability as a Physician. His office staff was polite and helpful. The whole process was a 5 Star experience.

July 16th, 2012
He has diagnosed a severe life threatening problem I had when the hospital diagnosed the prob;em as a simple virual infection. He takes the time to explain his dianoses and treatment.

September 10th, 2010
Dr. Jung
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Jung since 1998. He is the best doctor that we have ever known.

November 9th, 2009
DR. JUNG OFFERS WHAT MANY DOCRTOR'S TODAY DO NOT--HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE TAKED THE TIME TO LISTEN AND ASKS QUESTIONS. HE IS THE TYPE OF DOCTOR EVERYONE SHOULD SEARCH FOR. HOWEVER, THE OFFICE STAFF NEEDS TO REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE ARE SICH THEY ARE NOT ALWAYS PLEASANT. WHILE THAT IS NO EXCUSE AND IT IS DEFINITLEY NOT AN EXCUSE FOR HIS STAFF TO BE RUDE. I WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE STAFF TAKE A STEP BACK AND REMEMBER THEIR JOB IS TO ASSIST THE DOCTOR AND MAKE THE PATIENT COMFORTABLE.

September 2nd, 2009
Dont Trust this Office!
As a patient of 14 years, I expected that this office would return my calls when I wanted to refer them my fiance as a patient. They waited almost two weeks to get back to me and then refused to see her when she was twenty minutes late for her appointment because they don't list the doctor's office location downstairs in the building -- she called them to let them know she was looking for the office, but couldn't get through to the receptionist. Dr. Jung personally decided not to see her, not even to apologize for not being able to see her when he himself keeps patients waiting frequently one hour and up!I think you should think of going to another doctor if you are not an existing patient -- I promise you they are just interested in money, money, money and don't care about treating people well, even those who have been patients for years!

June 8th, 2009
Doctor Jung has been very good for and to my family. He has a great bedside manner. I like Dr Jung. I trust Dr Jung.

March 30th, 2009
Quality of service has deteriorated
I have been a patient of Dr. Jung for over 10 years. I've noticed the quality of his services has declined within the 12 months in the follwing areas:-my file was misplaced at the last visit; one would think that since we're in the 21st century, the patient's basic info would be filed online,-his attitude was non caring, aloof; answers to my qustions were eitherbrushed off or with no further elaboration,-he was uncooperative with writing routine prescriptions with no explanations (he has prescribed the same medication to me for the last several years).

October 7th, 2015