A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jutila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jutila is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jutila
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Jutila Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jutila graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Jutila has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Hosp -Eureka, Eureka, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Armas Jutila MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Jutila practice?
- Dr. George Jutila has 1 office location.
Dr. George Jutila practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Primary Care Doctors.