A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jutila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Jutila is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jutila graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Jutila has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Hosp -Eureka, Eureka, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Armas Jutila MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Jutila practice?
- Dr. George Jutila has 1 office location.
Dr. George Jutila practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Primary Care Doctors.