A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Harrison, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Harrison has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Springhill Medical Center
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George K Harrison MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. George K. Harrison practice?
- Dr. George Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. George Harrison practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Pathologists.