A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Ibrahim, Hormone replacement, urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ibrahim MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. George Ibrahim has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Ibrahim practices Preventive Medicine and Urology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Preventive Medicine Specialists and Asheville Urologists.