A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nichols, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Nichols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Nichols MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Nichols practice?
- Dr. George Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. George Nichols practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Surgeons.