A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Nichols, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Nichols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Nichols MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Nichols practice?
- Dr. George Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. George Nichols practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Surgeons.