A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kacoyanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kacoyanis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kacoyanis graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kacoyanis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Boston - North Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Paul Kacoyanis MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George P. Kacoyanis practice?
- Dr. George Kacoyanis has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Kacoyanis practices Surgery near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Surgeons.