A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kacoyanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kacoyanis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kacoyanis graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kacoyanis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kacoyanis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George P. Kacoyanis practice?
Dr. George Kacoyanis practices Surgery near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Surgeons.