A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kallins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallins graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kallins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
- Mission Hosp Reg Med Ctr, Mission Viejo, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George James Kallins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Kallins practice?
- Dr. George Kallins has 1 office location.
Dr. George Kallins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.