Dr. George Kalousek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Kalousek?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. George Kalousek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 30th, 2017

Unprofessional, Inconsiderate

Went to have him manage meds required in order for me to sleep. On my 2nd visit, he wrote a 30 day script but wanted to see me in a couple of months. When I requested a refill, Walgreens made 4 attempts to obtain auth for refill. I then left a VM and over a 10 day span, NO RESPONSE. Previous to that he wrote a script dated a week after I ran out ~ when he called to change the date, he called me the day after ~ knowing I could not sleep without it. I explicitly asked for same-day notification

April 26th, 2017

Ineffective with two children

January 27th, 2015

Horrible

I had questions for this "DR." and he told me to Google them after appt. That's when I walked out!

July 17th, 2012

Bipolar unprofessional

This doctor has two personalities! I went to see him because I obviously needed help & was vulnerable time in my life. He is the wrong person to see! There wasn't a time when I didn't leave his office crying. This man verbally & mentally abused me. The only time he respected me was when my husband was with me. I DO NOT recommend his services. He should not be in business. Oh, and if you need youmedical records; lawyer and all, forget it. This man is totally uncooperative!

April 11th, 2012

Very Condescending Doctor

Called to get information and make an appointment. This doctor was so rude and condescending!!! Was offered an appointment date, but I declined. Will look for someone else.

April 13th, 2011

Quick but efficient

Im not sure why all the negative comments here. I like Dr George. He sees both me and my son for well almost 2 years now. He is a little abrupt at times, but I wouldn't describe him as rude or at all in the negative manner as the other posters. I like him and have recommended him to friends that have autistic children or children with learning disabilities.

September 23rd, 2010

Arrogant Jerk

There is a reason Dr. Kalousek is always available and running on time, while no other psychiatrists seems to be able to do thishe is an arrogant jerk. I cant imagine anyone maintaining a relationship with him. He treats his patients rudely and really talks down to anyone who tries to speak with him. He is a greedy liar. Be careful if you tell him you do not want to see him anymore. He will make a final appointment anyway, and charge you $75.00 when you dont show up for the appointment you didnt make. What can I say, except avoid this jerk.

June 15th, 2010

what a horrible doctor. he needs retire. he has the caring and helpfullness of , oh i don't know cause the guys a jerk.

April 9th, 2010

Unprofessional comments

during my one hour appt, dr kalousek comment 3 times on my weight and 1 time on my age. all were unnecessary and rude comments. they did not have any place in the appt. it is a good thing that i'm not sensitive to such comments or it could have put me over the edge. great thing for a psychiarist.

February 15th, 2016