Dr. George Kalousek MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Arvada, CO

2.2

January 27th, 2015
Horrible
I had questions for this "DR." and he told me to Google them after appt. That's when I walked out!

July 17th, 2012
Bipolar unprofessional
This doctor has two personalities! I went to see him because I obviously needed help & was vulnerable time in my life. He is the wrong person to see! There wasn't a time when I didn't leave his office crying. This man verbally & mentally abused me. The only time he respected me was when my husband was with me. I DO NOT recommend his services. He should not be in business. Oh, and if you need youmedical records; lawyer and all, forget it. This man is totally uncooperative!

April 10th, 2012
Very Condescending Doctor
Called to get information and make an appointment. This doctor was so rude and condescending!!! Was offered an appointment date, but I declined. Will look for someone else.

April 10th, 2012
Very Condescending Doctor

April 13th, 2011
Quick but efficient
Im not sure why all the negative comments here. I like Dr George. He sees both me and my son for well almost 2 years now. He is a little abrupt at times, but I wouldn't describe him as rude or at all in the negative manner as the other posters. I like him and have recommended him to friends that have autistic children or children with learning disabilities.

September 23rd, 2010
Arrogant Jerk
There is a reason Dr. Kalousek is always available and running on time, while no other psychiatrists seems to be able to do thishe is an arrogant jerk. I cant imagine anyone maintaining a relationship with him. He treats his patients rudely and really talks down to anyone who tries to speak with him. He is a greedy liar. Be careful if you tell him you do not want to see him anymore. He will make a final appointment anyway, and charge you $75.00 when you dont show up for the appointment you didnt make. What can I say, except avoid this jerk.

September 23rd, 2010
Arrogant Jerk

June 15th, 2010
what a horrible doctor. he needs retire. he has the caring and helpfullness of , oh i don't know cause the guys a jerk.

April 8th, 2010
Unprofessional comments
during my one hour appt, dr kalousek comment 3 times on my weight and 1 time on my age. all were unnecessary and rude comments. they did not have any place in the appt. it is a good thing that i'm not sensitive to such comments or it could have put me over the edge. great thing for a psychiarist.