Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Kamajian
Dr. George Kamajian, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Indian Shores, FL, with another office in Largo, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Pain Management, Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Kamajian is affiliated with St. Petersburg General Hospital, Sun Coast Hospital and Largo Medical Center. Dr. Kamajian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Kamajian has the following 5 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. George Kamajian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indian Shores, FL.
Dr. Ginige Desilva
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Largo, FL 0.48 mi22
Dr. Frank Armstrong
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Seminole, FL 1.29 mi20
Dr. Kenneth Yen
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Largo, FL 1.55 mi20