A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kamajian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kamajian, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, Internal Medicine, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamajian
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamajian graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamajian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Sun Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kamajian DO and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Kamajian practice?
- Dr. George Kamajian has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Kamajian practices Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Indian Shores, FL.
See Largo Internists, Largo Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Largo Pain Management Doctors.