Overall Review

October 10th, 2016
Great doctor!
I never usually write reviews but I was so amazed by his caring nature, I think other people In need should know. I felt like he really cared for me and was in my corner. I was skeptical about seeing him because of past bad experiences with treatment for my issues with other doctors, but I have a different view today and I'm thankful I was referred to him.

July 1st, 2016
It's very hard to find a good doctor that cares about his patients. I've been to pain management in the past which was a pill pushing doctor that just wrote me prescriptions for whatever I asked for without question. Places like that should be shut down. It got me into alot of trouble. I became extremely addicted to pain pills. I thank God for finding Dr. Kamajian. I'm currently on suboxone and he is really helping me. My life has changed so much for the better. Since I've started seeing him I've stayed completely clean and am doing more to improve my quality of life. Thankyou Dr. Kamajian and all of your staff for your caring professional clinic.

July 1st, 2016
Best doctor I've ever been to, sincerely cares about his patients...

June 30th, 2016
Best dr
Excellent

January 16th, 2016
He's the best Doctor that I've ever met. He really cares about all of his patients.

June 22nd, 2015
Best ever!
It is almost impossible to describe the incredibly wonderful experience crafted by this experienced physician and staff!

February 28th, 2015
Alcoholism
I had a great experience with this office and dr George. I have suffered alcoholism since 14 and for the past 5 months have been trying to find a doctor who would prescribe me Antabuse and no doctor will give it to me even Though the success rate is so high. George listened to me and saw the seriousness of me getting help and prescribed it to me! Today is my first day on it and I'm very excited for my recovery and his help. Also I was seen in 5 min from arival and they were in the room imidiately they don't have you just sit there waiting they are very prompt to attend to your needs! George is old fashioned a bit he's been in the field along time so he's alittle more cut and dry but I like how he lets you know he'll help but this is serious stuff and treatment. Hope many people see him don't exspect a therapy session though George is more about business which is his job he's more focused on okay now how can we fix this and is cut and dry about what needs to be done and I love that about him he's dealing with addicts so he needs to be more firm and not compashionate. Thanks George!

February 7th, 2015
Best in the area!
Dr. "K" is the good old fashion type of Dr. who cares, and does not make you feel like you are just another impersonal number. His genuine care and concern will be felt on your first visit. I have been going to Dr. "K' for over 7yrs. He's the best!

August 12th, 2014
Concern Citizen
I think his practice needs to be looked at legally. I would not have given a one, but had too.

May 28th, 2013
Excellent and down to earth
I've been seeing DR K. For about 2 months he has gotten me off my heart pills and other undesirable medications. This doctor isn't focused on money believe me. He helps the uninsured and turns nobody away!!

August 17th, 2012
ok dr but more concerned with his pocket than ur health. more programs for cash than pay per view tv

May 6th, 2011
Great experience!Little wait time, only about 15 min.Doctor K really cares about his patients.