Learn more about Dr. George Kantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kantis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantis
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kantis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kantis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kantis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Kantis MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Kantis practice?
- Dr. George Kantis has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Kantis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Spring, TX.
See Conroe Internists and Conroe Cardiologists.