A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kantis is Excellent. Dr. Kantis has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kantis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kantis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Med Ctr
- St Luke`s Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kantis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. George Kantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George A. Kantis practice?
Dr. George Kantis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Hospitalist near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Rockville, CT and Manchester, CT.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jorge Kantis