A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kantis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantis
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kantis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kantis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kantis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Kantis MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Kantis practice?
- Dr. George Kantis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Kantis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.