Hospitalist, Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile
The Woodlands
Woodlands North Houston Heart
17350 St Lukes Way
Ste 400
Conroe, TX 77384
832-249-3706
Locations and availability (4)

|  Great Assistant and detailed doctor!  |  show details
May 5th, 2011

I am new to this doctor and I started going to him after researching specialists in the area that are knowledgable on Congestive Heart Failure. I called the St. Luke's Physician Finder line and they recommended him highly. He spent time and gave me alot of details and addressed all the questions on my list of many, many concerned. I recently visited him because my Blood Pressure went really low and had alot of other symptoms to go along with it. His staff did a workin appointment and his "pre-diagnosis" was right after the blood work came back to confirm it. I really love his medical assistant, she is so professional but always adds a personal touch and if it weren't for paying attention to an important detail, I would still be in the dark about an issue that arose suddenly. I really love everything about the doctor and his staff, so glad I came to this office.

|  sairam  |  show details
by M.S. on Nov 7th, 2009

Dr. Kantis is my angel who helped me through my sickness when I needed him the most. He explained to me what exactly I had and what to do about it. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He is a very caring doctor who takes time to explain to his patients about their situation. I am so grateful he was my cardiologist. Thank you Dr. Kantis for being such a great doctor.IALU!