Dr. George Kappos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Kappos?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. George Kappos?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 6 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 27th, 2012

i have had back pain on and off for over a year, while visiting almost monthly not once had he ever gave me an X-ray or for that matter looked at my back. just perscribed pain pill after pain pills. last month i had been in a a horrible car accident, i had called the "nurse" or thats what she clams to be, told me they dont have any appointments till the following week. when i did get in later that week he didn't look me over at all. i recived a letter today stating he will no longer be my doctor...with no explanation... i'm not only angry but very upset if he would have takin the time to read my dr.records from my previous physician he could of realized my problome in the first place. now because of my insuance i'm not able to switch dr.s for 6 months so i will have to stop all the meds i'm on including antidepressants. so this will be great! i would not waste my time with him.

July 18th, 2017