Dr. George Kaptain MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017
Review
I am a patient of dr kaptain. I just had surgery on May 17 to remove a brain Tuma .l have the most respect for dr kaptain for the way he treated me .he explained every detail of the surgery and any questions I may have. He treats his patient with the most respect and provides any information reguarding my condition and will spend as much time with me that I may require . I have the uttermost respect for him for not only the way I was treated but also the way he treats all of his patients

July 27th, 2016
excellent surgeon, very caring, saved my son's life.

June 12th, 2016
My husband is a patient of Dr. Kaptain. He was referred to us by Dr. Hartzband, my orthopedic surgeon, who is also the best. Dr. Kaptain is brilliant and passionate about his job. He explains everything so thoroughly and does it in away you can understand completely. We would recommend Dr. Kaptain in a heart beat. His staff makes is it easy to make and appointment and you are seen within 10 minutes sometimes less, which helps keep in tack ones anxiety. Thank you Dr. Kaptain.

February 10th, 2016
As good as it gets
Dr. Kaptain is a rare breed of doctors that are actually passionate about their job and care about their patient's experience and quality of life above all else. He is extremely eloquent, explains everything in detail: the procedure, what to expect afterwards, chances of success and full recovery. The hospital he is affiliated with provides top-notch care and his staff are caring and helpful. All in all, the experience was as best as it could possibly have been, considering the unfortunate circumstances. The surgery was a complete success and my recovery is exactly as explained and expected. I feel very grateful to have stumbled upon Dr. Kaptain in my emergency situation.

November 17th, 2015
Dr. Kaptain is a wonderful doctor. From my first visit all the way through my surgery and even taking out the staples from my surgery. He was the one with me and his knowledge gave me the convenience to have my surgery with no doubts or fears. He even came to the hospital on Saturday to walk the stairs with me. I would recommend Dr. Kaptain to anyone .

August 1st, 2015
I would highly recommend Dr. Kaptain to anyone looking for a neurosurgeon. He took on our daughters case after one failed procedure and we couldn't be happier with the results. The comfort knowing her life was in his capable hands was a relief to our family. He was with us every step of the way and every day of her hospital stay. We just had our first follow up and all the reports look fantastic for a 100% recovery. She was diagnosed with Cushings disease which is a pituitary tumor. It's rare for adults let alone a 13 year old child. I would never even consider another neurosurgeon after meeting Dr. Kaptain.

July 5th, 2015
His service was excellent we could not have had a better doctor than Dr. Kaptain.

May 26th, 2015
Simply the best!
Simply the best! During this most stressful time in my life, Dr. Kaptain took the time to fully explain my condition (brain tumor), the surgery required for removal, what to expect before and after surgery. He listened to my concerns and questions and thoroughly answered them with patience. He is very kind hearted and the nicest person! He truly is an amazing surgeon! I would HIGHLY recommend him for any type of brain surgery. THANK YOU DR. KAPTAIN!

January 12th, 2015
Mr.
One of the most , if not the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I have ever dealt with . Takes the time to fully explain each and every step .

April 13th, 2014
What a great doctor he is:
He saved my moms life, her name is Lynn Henry and I am her daughter Barbara, she had a brain tumor no cancer that god he took very good care of her and i appreciate him along with GOD of cause. Thank you Dr. Kaptain for saving my mom, if i ever had any thing wrong with me i would go to him.

March 27th, 2014
Enter a Title for Your Review
Dr. Kaptain was an extremely knowledgeable and competent doctor.

February 13th, 2014
Dr. Kaptain = THE BEST!
Being under the care of Dr. Kaptain and his team was a blessing I am forever grateful for. In addition to his sheer brilliance as a surgeon, he provided a personal care, warmth and understanding in his bedside manner unparalelled by any doctor I have experienced. To be an AMAZING doctor AND the nicest man you'll meet gave me and my husband a tremendous comfort and confidence through a very frightening and stressful experience. No words can thank Dr, Kaptain enough.