A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Karamigios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Karamigios is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karamigios
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karamigios Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Karamigios, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamigios graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Karamigios has 1 hospital affiliations:
- College Hospital - Cerritos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Karamigios MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George J. Karamigios practice?
- Dr. George Karamigios has 1 office location.
Dr. George Karamigios practices Psychiatry near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Psychiatrists.