A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Karp, Hematology and Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karp
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Karp, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George I Karp MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. George I. Karp practice?
- Dr. George Karp has 1 office location.
Dr. George Karp practices Hematology near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Hematologists.