A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Karp, Hematology and Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karp
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Karp, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George I Karp MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. George I. Karp practice?
- Dr. George Karp has 1 office location.
Dr. George Karp practices Hematology near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Hematologists.